Friday, January 25, 2013

First Letter!

                                                                                                                                         1/23/13


Dear Parents/Family,

Survived the first day! Long. First things first! P-Day is Wed. so that's why we can write a letter today. Oh.....and I guess it's important to know....I'M HERE FOR 6 WEEKS. Yep. March 4 is my leave date. It dropped from 8 to 6 weeks, not 6 to 4. SIX WEEKS. Yeah, long time, but my comp. and roommates (only 4 of us in room) leave the same day. My comp. is Elder Dresen. He loves running...and movies...oh yeah. He's awesome. Class, all of it, ten hours a day, is 1000% in Spanish. Teachers aren't allowed to speak English...period. Gonna catch on quick! Anyways that's all.

Live Hard,
Love Hard,
Laugh Hard

Elder Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment