Monday, July 1, 2013

Week Twenty Two!

Hola!
Welcome to the heat! Global warming......or end of the world........or both.......or it's just Summer. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! Yep. That's about it.

We have those transfer call things this Saturday. Tal vez I'm staying? Tal vez no? I could see it either way! Don't really know right now. We had three baptisms yesterday! The three girls from "The Crew"! I'll send pics. Lizbeth, Aide, and Janet. Aide and Janet are sisters and their all cousins. It was pretty great to finally see them reach that point in their progression! Especially since it's been a decently long process and I've been here for the whole thing. It was AWESOME. I baptized Lizbeth and Elder Evans baptized Aide and Janet. They know they're making the right decisions and changes to their lives. And the two baptisms of JJ and Zamarit next week are on schedule and going perfect!

I don't even know what to talk about for this past week...........It rained a lot. A LOT. Oh and I'm sick. I've been sick with cold or whatever for like 5 days. The thunder wakes us up every 37 seconds during the night. And the lightning since it brightens the whole world. The thunder here is scary loud. Like I cry a lot. Sometimes. Not really. It rains a lot. It's actually raining right now. And it's still 90 degrees and 171% humidity. Nothing really crazy happened this week. But then when I look back in my journal there's been a lot of crazy stuff......just never remember it! that's why I write it down. And then forget it. Eh.

Live Hard,
Love Hard,
Laugh Hard,
Elder Bryson Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment