Sunday, December 22, 2013

Week Forty Six!

Hola!

FROM TAMPA! So far I love it here! I love the city! So many people and so many houses and neighborhoods and streets and buildings! I'm in the Tampa 5th ward of the Tampa Stake. It's a Spanish Ward! Big and awesome and faithful members that love us! That's a nice thing to have. 

So yeah Tampa. Pretty cool. We go to church at the church building I went to on my first day in Florida! Can't remember what street it's on...But it's big and nice. The Carrollwood English Ward meets there as well. OH I'm in a trio! I'm with Elder Rodriguez and Elder Fitzner. They're way cool guys. Rod's only got two transfers left and Fitz has like 8 months so we all know Spanish well and we know how to do missionary work. So Fitz has only been here a transfer and me and Rod are new so we basically all don't know anything about this area. We just switched area boundaries with the Sisters in our Ward so we cover a big area. Again...no idea what the streets are. There's so many here! It'll take a while to get to know it. I'm just happy to be in the city!!

Oh yeah and I'm on Facebook now! It's weird. But way cool.

Hope all is well this week for y'all!

Live Hard,
Love Hard,
Laugh Hard,

Elder Bryson Davies

Me feeding a sheep at the Night in Bethlehem. (get it? "feed my sheep...") And me eating like a six layer pb and nutella sandwich.


No comments:

Post a Comment